• 8 Hour in person shift.
• From $20.00 per hour.
• Assist mason by mixing grout, carrying materials, cleaning up jobsite, and assisting mason in any way possible.
• A clean driver's license.
• Reliable commute or planning to relocate before starting work to Hancock, ME. 04640.
• A positive attitude.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• Ability to work heights (roofs), in some cases.
• Some familiarity with construction work, ability to read a tape measure and use various tools, at least in a basic way.
• Paid time off.